What are the Benefits of Choosing Tour With Locals?
How many times have you walked around a new city with Google Maps in one hand and a list of Tripadvisor’s ‘Top 10 Restaurants’ to visit in the area in the other – only to be bitterly disappointed when you rock up to the eatery and the food is barely sub-par? Wouldn’t it have been great to have had some tried and true advice from a real local? Someone who knows the place inside out, and can tell you firsthand the best places to go, things to do, activities to try, and places to eat? That’s where Tour With Locals comes in.
Tour With Locals connects locals and travellers, providing a unique experience to independent travelling while allowing a passionate local to share their knowledge and experience with someone new. We all know that the best part of travelling is the connections you make with other people, especially the locals, and this platform allows for the best of both worlds. Let’s take a look at just some of the benefits of using Tour With Locals:
Benefits for Travellers:
- You get to experience a city through the eyes of a local
- You make new connections with local people
- You have the opportunity to experience a new place with ‘inside knowledge’, resulting in a deeper understanding of the city and its culture
- It helps orientate you and get you on your feet in a new place
- You learn a plethora of new tips, tricks, and local history that you never would have known
Benefits for Local Guides:
- You get to share your passion while making new connections
- You get to design your own tour based on your own areas of interest
- A flexible schedule means you decide your own hours
- It allows you to share your expertise as well as make money
- You have the option to use public transport with your travellers or pick them up (valid with a P endorsement only)
Tour With Locals is a platform that benefits both the traveller and the local, allowing people to truly connect and share their passion and knowledge with one another while reaping the benefits. After all, isn’t that what life is all about?
Sign up with Tour With Locals and see for yourself. You won’t regret it!